Infinite Asset Maintenance conducts all aspects of Electrical installations; from design and installation to verification and certification.
Our expert team deliver industry-leading quality, safety and service standards. We are committed to energy efficiency and reducing green house gas emissions.
Our services include:
• Planned Preventive Maintenance Schedules
• 24HR Reactive Callout Service
• All Electrical Repairs
• Periodic Test Tag & Certification
• Building Condition Reports
• Portable Appliance Testing & Certification
• Fire Alarm Testing, Certification & Repairs
• Emergency Lighting Testing, Certification & Repairs
• Intruder Alarm, Security & CCTV System Maintenance
• Resident Maintenance Engineer Services
• Electrical Installations
• Electrical System Design and Verification
• All Lighting and Power Systems
• Fire Alarm Systems
• Intruder Alarm Systems
• CCTV and Security Installations
• Lightning and Surge Protection
• Pump and motor repairs
Whatever your electrical installation and maintenance requirements across Perth, the experts at Infinite Asset Maintenance can facilitate and execute. We are committed to the highest quality, safety and environmental standards.
Whatever your electrical maintenance needs, please contact one of our helpful and knowledgeable team.
Infinite is a member of and approved by NECA, The National Electrical and Communications Association.
NECA - Licensing & registration
In WA (as in all other States and Territories) the Government has legislated to regulate who can undertake electrical installation work. This is due to the inherent danger of electricity and the potentially fatal consequences when unskilled an unlicensed persons undertake electrical work.
Legislation requires that only registered electrical contractors can contract to the general public to undertake electrical installation work. Similarly the legislation requires that electrical installation work can only be undertaken by licensed electricians.
It is illegal for an unlicensed person to undertake electrical installation work. Persons who do undertake such work can be prosecuted in the courts and subject to substantial financial penalties. In addition, home owners with illegal wiring may find that they are not covered by the Home Building insurance policy in the event of a fire which can be traced to the illegal wiring as the cause of the fire.
Infinite Asset Maintenance: Licence EC11884