Unplanned shutdowns of equipment can be inconvenient and expensive to operations, Infinite offer Maintenance Agreements dependent on requirements to help maintain and keep equipment running as efficiently as possible.
Planned Preventative Maintenance Agreements ensure that equipment runs at optimum efficiency and unplanned downtime can be virtually eliminated. This also leads to reduced energy usage and lower running costs.
Benefits to having a Planned Maintenance Agreement:
• 24 hour/seven day week engineer availability with priority response time over non Maintenance Agreement customers.
• Maintenance scheduled at convenient times (maintenance visits are carried out Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00)
• Detailed Job Report listing Maintenance Checks carried out and advising of further spares/work required.
• Engineers ensure equipment is meeting all current obligations relating to the Australian Standards and Workplace Health and Safety Policy, Work Method Statements and Risk Assessments
We can also offer minor building repairs
• Plastering maintenance including ceilings and repairs to drywall
• Anti-slip floor surfaces, stair nosing, handrail installation and general safety modifications
• Metal fabrication
• Repairs to building structures including plaster and brickwork
With a dedication to unrivalled service, the best in quality and comprehensive aftercare, give us at Infinite a call today on 0473 247 790.